Hollywood is one of the nine themed areas of Universal Studios Florida. It serves as a recreation of various sets from 1930's Hollywood, California, particularly Hollywood Boulevard.
- Universal's Horror Make-Up Show is a stage shoe showing how Universal's horror movie make-up and effects are created. It opened in 1990.
- Terminator 2: 3-D Battle Across Time is a live 3-D stage show that combines live actors and a 4-D film based on Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- Mel's Drive-In Concert stars the Vinyls, performing live 50's songs in front of a Mel's Drive-In recreation. It opened in 1990.
- Lucy: A Tribute is a walkthrough exhibit featuring the history of "I Love Lucy" and actress Lucille Ball. It opened in 1990.
- How to Make a Mega Movie Deal was a small interactive exhibit about the film industry. It opened in 1991, and closed in 1993.
- AT&T at the Movies was an interactive attraction featuring a series of electronic games powered by AT&T Wireless. It opened in 1998, and closed in 2001.
- Cafe La Bama
- Mel's Drive-In