New York is one of the nine themed areas of Universal Studios Florida. It contains two soundstages, and various sets which are themed to New York City, New York.
- Twister...Ride it Out is a special effects attraction that simulates a tornado. It opened in 1998.
- Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride is an indoor roller coaster based on The Mummy and it's sequels. It opened in 2004.
- The Blues Brothers Live is an outdoor show featuring R&S songs performed by the Blues Brothers. It opened in 1991.
- Delancey Street Preview Center is an interactive attraction where guests may preview an up-coming Universal movie or TV show. It opened in 2006.
- Ghostbusters Spooktacular was a live show based on the Ghostbusters franchise. It opened in 1990, and closed in 1996.
- StreetBusters was an outdoor show starring the Ghostbusters and Beetlejuice. It opened in 1991, and closed in 1993.
- The Screen Test Home Video Adventure was an added cost interactive attraction where guests could be digitally inserted into a short film. It opened in 1991, and closed in 1996.
- Kongfrontation was a special effects ride where guests encountered King Kong on a cable car. It opened in 1990, and closed in 2002.
- Extreme Ghostbusters: The Great Fright Way was a musical outdoor show. It opened in 2002, and closed in 2005.
- Street Breaks was an outdoor show featuring break-dancers. It opened in 1998, and closed in 2008.
- Louie's Italian Restaurant
- Finniegen's Irish Pub