Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone is one of the nine themed areas of Universal Studios Florida. It is themed to that of a children's play area, hosted by Universal's cartoon mascot, Woody Woodpecker. Originally, this area was part of World Expo, but was given it's own name in 1999.
- Animal Actors on Location! is a stage show featuring Universal's most famous movie animals. It opened in 2006.
- E.T. Adventure is a dark ride based on the popular 1982 Universal film E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial. It opened in 1990.
- Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster is a junior roller coaster touring Woody's nut factory. It opened in 1999.
- A Day in the Park with Barney is an indoor stage show starring Barney the Dinosaur. It opened in 1995.
- StarToons: 80's Rewind is a street show starring Universal's cartoon characters performing 1980's hits. It opened in 2008.
- Fievel's Playland is a children's playground based on the films An American Tail and An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. It opened in 1992.
- Fievel's Waterslide is a children's water ride connected to the Fievel's Playland attraction. It opened in 1992.
- Curious George Goes to Town is a children's play area featuring Curious George. It opened in 1998.
- Animal Actors Stage was a stage show starring Universal's animal actors. It opened in 1990, and closed in 2001.
- Animal Planet Live! was a stage show inspired by the television channel Animal Planet. It opened in 2001, and closed in 2006.
- StarToons Character Meet and Greet was a street show starring Universal's cartoon characters. It opened in 1998, and closed in 2008.
- The Bates Motel Set was a recreation of the Bates Motel used to film Psycho IV: The Beginning. It opened in 1990, and closed in 1998.
- The Bates Mansion Set was a recreation of the Bates Mansion used to film Psycho IV: The Beginning. It opened in 1990, and closed in 1998.
- Kidzone Pizza Factory